ReviewTrackers is a rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
The customer success team at ReviewTrackers serves as a hybrid of account management and customer support. We pride ourselves on providing friendly, patient, and concise next-level support to optimize the customer’s road to success. This role is responsible for managing and driving engagement with our enterprise and midmarket customers. An ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience working in customer support or account management, preferably in a SaaS environment.
What you will contribute:
- Manage a growing portfolio of ENT and MM customers
- Drive product adoption and engagement with customers through regular outreach and business reviews
- Grow customers through expansion and upsells
- A Contributor. You get joy from making a contribution. You believe communication is the most important part of being a team member.
- Challenge-Oriented. It excites you to jump out of your comfort zone. You crave digging into a problem and finding solutions whenever you can.
- Team Player. You contribute, you listen, you help when needed and ask for help when you need. You understand the vision of this company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Naturally Curious. You detect a problem. You dive deeper, and deeper again. Problem solving is a major part of your individual arsenal and you don’t give up until it’s right.
- A Communicator. Whether phone, email, and in-person, you are confident and follow proper business.
- Positive. You bring a positive attitude to the team everyday.
Awesome perks and benefits at ReviewTrackers
- 100% company paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield healthcare benefits available for both individuals and families
- Company sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and company impact
- Monthly lunch and learns on industry events, product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Company Kindle with unlimited books of your choosing
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks