ReviewTrackers empowers businesses to understand their customers better through advanced review and customer feedback technology. ReviewTrackers software business solutions allow for analyzing, amplifying, and maximizing customer feedback to accelerate customer acquisition and improve customer retention while driving more authentic connections with customers.
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, fun, and communicative team environment. We value crafting a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We work to inspire our team to experiment with new ideas while collaborating and communicating with one another to find solutions!
ReviewTrackers is currently looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and collaborative Support & Services Manager to join our Customer Success Team. The customer success team at ReviewTrackers serves as a blend of account management, product enablement, and customer support. The Support & Services Manager will be responsible for managing our onboarding and support team. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers!
What you will be working on:
- You will manage a growing team charged with providing a best in class support and service experience.
- You will identify and institute best practices across onboarding and success.
- You will serve as the main point of contact for ENT/MM customers as they transition from Sales to Customer Success.
Who you will be working with:
- You will be reporting to the Director of Customer Success while working alongside a collaborative group of Customer Success Managers, Customer Support Specialists, and Customer Onboarding Specialists.
- You will be working cross-functionally with the Product, Marketing, and Sales team(s).
What you bring to the table:
- Excellent communication, written, presentation, and collaboration skills.
- Experience in a SaaS experience is strongly preferred.
- Advanced experience in management experience in customer success, implementation or support space.
- Experience with cross-departmental collaboration with the Product, Marketing, and Sales team(s).
- Familiarity with technical languages such as RESTful APIs & SQL is preferred.
- Experience operating in a dynamic fast-growing start-up environment.
- A love for Murder-Mystery podcasts - the whole team listens so, come prepared!
Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- 100% company-paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance.
- BlueCross BlueShield healthcare benefits available for families.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- Company-sponsored 401K matching at 2%.
- FSA or HSA benefits are available.
- Pre-taxed transit benefits.
- Company monthly Lunch n’ Learns with lunch provided!
- Monthly ‘Take Your Co-Worker to Lunch’ paid for by ReviewTrackers!
- On-going Wellness Program.
- Diversity & Inclusion Culture Group.
- Volunteer & Fundraising initiatives.
- Company Kindle along with unlimited books of your choice. You can put the reading to good use and join our book club!
- Stocked Kitchen with snacks and drinks!
ReviewTrackers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.