ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights, and technology, we partner with brands to ensure customer success. ReviewTrackers is a creative environment where employees can learn, grow, and do the best work of their careers while being supported by leadership and other team members. We are seeking motivated teammates who wish to learn new things, contribute great things, and be the best version of themselves - could it be you?
How you will make an impact:
- Partnering with Account Executives to gain insight on sales techniques while learning best practices.
- Identifies and contacts prospective clients to build the pipeline through a variety of methods including (but not limited to), cold-calling, emailing, and mass email campaigns.
- Approximately 60% of the time spent will be on the phones prospecting.
- 100+ quality activities a day utilizing outbound calls, emails, and Linkedin messages to reach the quota of new discovery meetings
- Building, researching, and cultivating prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting effective follow-up qualification in order to move new business opportunities into the sales funnel.
- Consistently meeting or exceeding quota metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
What we need from you:
Excellent communication (both verbal and written).
- Motivation for wanting to learn the ropes of the business.
- A positive and energetic personality that can be heard on the phone.
- Extraordinary attention to detail with great time and project management skills.
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Self-motivated as well as being a sole worker.
- Organizational skills for pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- We would like to be part of your career growth but, we need you to meet us halfway there and come in with an open mind and eager to learn.
- A Contributor. You get happiness from making a contribution. You are resourceful and enjoy getting things done.
- A Problem Solver. You want to get out of your comfort zone! You crave digging into a problem and finding solutions whenever you can.
- Phenomenal Teammate. You contribute, you listen, you support when needed and ask for guidance when you need it. You understand the vision of this company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Naturally Curious. You love to listen, ask clarifying questions to ensure you are learning, growing, and problem-solving.
- A Communicator. Whether it be the phone, email, or in-person - you hold yourself to high standards and are professional.
- Persistent. You never leave anything unanswered, and always follow up to make sure it has been resolved.
Awesome perks and benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- 100% company-paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield healthcare benefits available for both individuals and families
- Company-sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning, and impact on our customers and business
- Team lunch and learns on topics such as product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Unlimited books of your choosing on the company Kindle
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, fun yet challenging team environment. We value crafting a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse points of view. We work to inspire our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers.
ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.