ReviewTrackers is a rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights, and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self-motivated team member who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
The customer success team at ReviewTrackers serves as a blend of account management, product enablement, and customer support. We pride ourselves on providing friendly, patient, and concise next-level guidance to optimize our customer’s road to success. This role is responsible for managing and driving engagement with our enterprise and midmarket customers. An ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience working in customer success, enablement or account management.
How you will make an impact:
- You will manage and own a growing portfolio of ENT and MM customers.
- You will drive product adoption and engagement with customers through proactive outreach and business reviews.
- You will grow your customers through identifying and closing expansion and upsells opportunities.
What you bring:
- Customer success or account management experience in a SaaS environment (preferred).
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Experience operating in a dynamic, fast growing startup environment.
- Experience communicating and collaborating with product, marketing, and sales teams.
- Familiarity with technical topics like RESTful APIs & SSO (strongly preferred).
- A Contributor. You get happiness from making a contribution to your team. You are resourceful and enjoy getting things done!
- Problem Solver. You want to get out of your comfort zone! You crave digging into a problem and finding solutions whenever you can.
- Phenomenal teammate. You contribute, you listen, and you help when needed and ask for help when you need. You understand the vision of this company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Naturally Curious. You love to listen and to ask clarifying questions to ensure you are learning, growing, and problem-solving.
- Communicator. Whether this is on the phone, email, or in-person - you are confident and professional.
- Persistent. You never leave anything unanswered and always follow up to make sure it has been resolved.
Awesome perks and benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- 100% company paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield healthcare benefits available for both individuals and families
- Company sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning, and impact on our customers and business
- Team lunch and learns on topics such as product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Unlimited books of your choosing on the company Kindle
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
At ReviewTrackers, we foster an inclusive, dynamic, enjoyable yet challenging team environment. We value creating a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse viewpoints. We encourage our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers. ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer.
ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.