ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses around the world. ReviewTrackers software quantifies the customer experience, extracting data from customer reviews that allows brands to better understand their customers and turn them into lifelong advocates. We’re looking for a passionate, self-motivated individual to join our Partnerships team in the role of a Channel Manager.
The ReviewTrackers Partnerships team is a branch of the Sales Department. Our Sales team is made up of creative, passionate innovators who are excited about understanding our clients and demonstrating how our product will change the way companies get and use feedback.
This position is responsible for cultivating new agency & technology partnership opportunities, building a strategic plan to grow our marketing agency & technology partnerships, managing existing technology partners, and establishing clear measures of success. We are looking for an experienced Account Executive who has experience with partnership sales and account management with an appetite for carving out new ground and establishing scalable processes.
How you will make an impact:
- Develop industry partner networks and strategic partnerships - specifically with Marketing Agencies.
- Handle and develop relationships with existing partners.
- Lead product training for the sales teams to support strong product knowledge & adoption
- Project and promote ReviewTrackers business initiatives to new audiences and partners.
- Track and report on partnerships' impact on new business acquisition and sustaining long-term business relationships.
- Understand and track key metrics to identify trends and highlight issues in customer needs.
What you bring:
- Advanced experience and expertise in a SaaS sales/product environment
- Ability to operate autonomously and demonstrate leadership, responsibility and ownership within the pre-sales environment and post-sales support
- A storyteller with a real passion for making complex topics simple to non-technical audiences
- Comfortable and well-practiced with written, presentations, and verbal communication mediums
- Knowledgeable about enterprise sales cycles and decision-making
- The ideal candidate ought to have exposure interacting with cross-functional teams, specifically sales and C-levels
- Demonstrated success in your previous role(s) of expanding and cultivating existing partnerships.
- A farmer/hunter mentality when it comes to prospecting potential clients.
- Experience working in a startup or fast-paced environment to regularly meet business goals and drive results
- A fundamental belief in our core philosophy of essentialism. Doing more with less, being scrappy, and asking “what if?”
- This position may require occasional travel to partner sites (10-15% annually)
What you receive:
- An opportunity to help shape our business, make significant contributions and accelerate your personal career growth
- 100% company paid premiums for health (Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Company-sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and company impact
- Monthly lunch and learns on industry events, product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Company Kindle with unlimited books of your choosing
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
At ReviewTrackers, we foster an inclusive, dynamic, enjoyable yet challenging team environment. We value creating a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We encourage our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers. ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer.
ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.