ReviewTrackers empowers businesses to understand their customers better through advanced review and customer feedback technology. ReviewTrackers software business solutions allow for analyzing, amplifying, and maximizing customer feedback to accelerate customer acquisition and improve customer retention while driving more authentic connections with customers.
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, fun, and communicative team environment. We value crafting a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We work to inspire our team to experiment with new ideas while collaborating and communicating with one another to find solutions!
ReviewTrackers is currently looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and collaborative Event Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing Team. The Event Marketing Coordinator will help plan and execute a variety of events ranging from corporate, industry, customer, partner and community to build awareness, engage prospects, expand existing accounts, and establish ReviewTrackers as a leader in Customer Experience Management. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers!
What you will be working on:
- You will shape our event strategy while working closely with marketing and sales leadership to deliver on-time goals, content, campaigns, and promotions.
- Organize and plan trade shows, local field events, meetups, lunch/drink and learns, local events, user conferences, online events, and more.
- You will be a critical asset to the marketing team and responsible for the demand generation efforts associated with each event.
- Research, plan and execute events from start to finish according to requirements, goals, target audience and objectives.
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence while balancing goals and outcome objectives.
- Coordinate all event logistics while also attending and traveling to execute success on site to represent the company.
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
- Plan and lead promotional activities for the event.
Who you will be working with:
- You will be reporting to our Director of Marketing while working alongside other members of the Marketing team.
- You will be working cross-functionally with the Sales & Operations team in regards to event planning.
What you bring to the table:
- Excellent communication, organization, and collaboration skills.
- Advanced experience in marketing event planning.
- Experience with B2B, SaaS, and technical products is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to develop or refine an event strategy.
- Proven record of executing to support growth goals.
- Extremely well organized with the ability to manage multiple initiatives at once to deliver on time.
- Sense of ownership.
- Highly ambitious and self-motivated.
- Comfortable with self-determination and driving initiatives.
Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- 100% company-paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance.
- BlueCross BlueShield healthcare benefits available for families.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- Company-sponsored 401K matching at 2%.
- FSA or HSA benefits are available.
- Pre-taxed transit benefits.
- Company monthly Lunch n’ Learns with lunch provided!
- Monthly ‘Take Your Co-Worker to Lunch’ paid for by ReviewTrackers!
- On-going Wellness Program.
- Diversity & Inclusion Culture Group.
- Volunteer & Fundraising initiatives.
- Company Kindle along with unlimited books of your choice. You can put the reading to good use and join our book club!
- Stocked Kitchen with snacks and drinks!
ReviewTrackers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.