ReviewTrackers is a rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights, and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self-motivated team member who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
We are looking for a Financial Accountant to help ReviewTrackers become fiscally responsible and a GAAP compliant organization as we scale our operations. This role is ultimately responsible for assisting the finance team in effectively managing cash flow and analyzing financial data. You will act as a consultant for the Controller and Leadership. Your expertise will help drive change within the organization!
How you will make an impact:
- Analyze business operations, costs, revenues, and trends to develop actionable insights for the business
- Participate in monthly close process including preparing monthly journal entries and bank reconciliations
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable processes
- Assist in developing departmental budgets
- Provide suggestions and analysis to management regarding budget forecast
- Ensure compliance with accounting and finance standards, best practices, and government regulations
- Establish well-documented systems for recordkeeping and accounting
- Engage and lead special projects and workflow process improvements as requested
What you bring:
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics is a plus
- Certification or progress towards CPA or CFA a plus, but not required.
- Solid understanding of financial statements, financial accounting concepts, and GAAP
- Proficiency in Excel and other MS Office applications
- A good attitude!
- A Contributor. You get happiness from making a contribution to your team. You are resourceful and enjoy getting things done!
- Problem Solver. You want to get out of your comfort zone! You crave digging into a problem and finding solutions whenever you can.
- Phenomenal teammate. You contribute, you listen, and you help when needed and ask for support when you need. You understand the vision of this company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Naturally Curious. You love to listen and to ask clarifying questions to ensure you are learning, growing, and problem-solving.
- Communicator. Whether this is on the phone, email, or in-person - you are confident and professional.
- Persistent. You never leave anything unanswered and always follow up to make sure it has been resolved.
Awesome perks and benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- 100% company-paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield healthcare benefits available for both individuals and families
- Company-sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning, and impact on our customers and business
- Team lunch and learns on topics such as product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Unlimited books of your choosing on the company Kindle
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
At ReviewTrackers, we foster an inclusive, dynamic, enjoyable yet challenging team environment. We value creating a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse viewpoints. We encourage our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers. ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer.
ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.