ReviewTrackers empowers businesses to understand their customers better through advanced review and customer feedback technology. ReviewTrackers software business solutions allow for analyzing, amplifying, and maximizing customer feedback to accelerate customer acquisition and improve customer retention while driving more authentic connections with customers.
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, fun, and communicative team environment. We value crafting a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We work to inspire our team to experiment with new ideas while collaborating and communicating with one another to find solutions!
ReviewTrackers is currently looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and collaborative Product Partnerships Manager to join our Product Team. The Product Partnerships Manager is a passionate, partner-minded leader focused on identifying, developing, and nurturing relationships with external technology companies to enable bi-directional product integrations. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers!
What you will be working on:
- You will identify, create & nurture relationships with 3rd party review sites to drive meaningful product integrations.
- You will create & nurture relationships with 3rd party technology platforms (CRM, ERP, POS) to drive turnkey integrations.
- You will work closely with Product, Marketing, Account Management, Support, and Sales teams to identify and engage potential partners to enhance our product functionality and distribution.
- You will grow and manage strategic partner relationships with key players in SMB and technology space.
- You will find success in this role by leading new partnerships into 3rd-party review services, CRM providers, ERP systems, & point-of-sale platforms.
Who you will be working with:
- You will report directly to the VP of Product while working cross-departmentally with Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and Sales.
- You will provide input, challenge, and strategize with the broader Product team to help us realize our overall product vision.
What you bring to the table:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
- Advanced experience in a Tech company, preferably SaaS.
- Advanced professional experience relating to partnerships, business development, strategy
- Proven experience to nurture/develop partnerships from beginning to end.
- Experience with the basic “hows” and “whys” of APIs.
- You are a self-motivated and independent thinker.
- You have strong storytelling skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to formulate and articulate contractual, technical, financial and business points with partners and internal teams.
- A metrics and results-driven accountability mindset.
Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- 100% company-paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance.
- BlueCross BlueShield healthcare benefits available for families.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- Company-sponsored 401K matching at 2%.
- FSA or HSA benefits are available.
- Pre-taxed transit benefits.
- Company monthly Lunch n’ Learns with lunch provided!
- Monthly ‘Take Your Co-Worker to Lunch’ paid for by ReviewTrackers!
- On-going Wellness Program.
- Diversity & Inclusion Culture Group.
- Volunteer & Fundraising initiatives.
- Monthly All-Hands meeting with all ReviewTrackers departments to discuss what each team is working on and reiterate the mission of the company.
- Company Kindle along with unlimited books of your choice. You can put the reading to good use and join our book club!
- Stocked Kitchen with snacks and drinks!
ReviewTrackers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.