ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses around the world. ReviewTrackers software quantifies the customer experience, extracting data from customer reviews that allow brands to better understand their customers.
We are looking for a Test Engineer who will work closely with co-located backend and frontend developers as well as peer QA engineers to develop innovative automated tests that will seamlessly integrate with our continuous integration framework. Your day to day work at ReviewTrackers will offer unique opportunities to work with a variety of technologies and build mastery of the most modern test concepts and tools!
- 1+ years of software engineering experience or automated testing experience
- Experience working with a Linux/Unix command line
- End to End and Integration test experience with tools like RSpec, minitest, Capybara, Selenium, FactoryGirl, SitePrism, VCR
- CI configuration experience with tools like Jenkins, Circle, Travis, etc.
- Experience with tools like Python’s Requests library, Ruby’s faraday, cURL
- Demonstrated ability to devise testing priorities
- Experience with Node, React, and Redux
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience working with AWS and Heroku
- Experience building and configuring containerized applications i.e. Docker
- Service Orchestration i.e. Puppet, Ansible
- Experience with Go
- Familiarity with testing SaaS applications
- We live and breathe automation! You will design and implement creative automated tests to verify new and existing features.
- Find and debug issues during daily development of new features
- Enhance automation of our development, test and deployment processes.
- Work closely with developers and participate in code reviews.
- Build an expert understanding of the technologies and processes driving ReviewTrackers.
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, fun yet challenging team environment. We value crafting a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We work to inspire our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers.
ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.