ReviewTrackers is a rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights, and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
We’re looking for a Director of User Experience to make our vision a reality, working side by side with product managers and engineers from the beginning to end of the product building cycle. We pride ourselves in knowing who we are, and aren’t, and are looking for teammates who can embrace essentialism; the idea of doing less, but better, so you can make the highest possible contribution. ReviewTrackers is a Product- and Design-driven organization, where you can get excited about doing your best work in a fast-paced, but balanced environment.
What we’ve done lately:
- Redesigned our dashboard using customer feedback, including card sorting, phone interviews, and usability tests.
- Built important and useful tools for our sales team and customers during our quarterly two-day hackathons.
- Built a new competitor reporting tool from the ground up to help our customers understand their competitive landscapes and promote strategic initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate. Provide design leadership through the entire software development process, including research, ideation, designing, iterating and shipping new work.
- Research & Listen. We emphasize regular communication with our customers (2x a week minimum) to solicit feedback and learn about their pain points.
- Own & drive. You will own and further the team responsible for design and UX decisions
- Iterate quickly. We believe in shipping, getting feedback, and making updates. The “done is better than perfect” approach allows us to remain customer-focused.
- Challenge us. We constantly ask, “Why are we doing it this way?” and “How can we make this better?”
What you’ll work on:
- Recruit, onboard, coach and inspire talented UX + UI designers
- Lead a team ensuring our products meet high standards of usability and design excellence
- Products that need to solve problems for both B2B & B2C customers.
- Service designs that allow our clients to improve their businesses and better serve their own customers.
- Figuring out the right data, in the right context, to present to the right level of user
- Cutting-edge products that involve natural language processing and business intelligence analysis.
What you’ll bring:
- A desire to put the customer first.
- A yearning for ownership in leading design decisions, and other designers.
- Ability to design, recruit, and conduct customer interviews and usability tests.
- Ability to create wireframes/prototypes to demonstrate and validate ideas.
- Ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs.
- An appetite to learn new skills and grow through personal development.
- Excellent communicator of your work and your rationale behind proposals.
You should have:
- 8+ years in enterprise-scale SaaS design, with at least 3 years experience managing a team of designers
- Strong track record in conceptualizing & setting the strong design direction
- Experience communicating and collaborating with engineers and product managers.
- Ability to take initiative independently, while thriving in team environments.
We look for portfolios that clearly outline the problems you were tackling with your design work. It should touch on the process(es) you applied to tackling the challenges, rather than focusing just on visuals and landing pages. Your portfolio should be well structured and clear. Your experience should ideally focus on designing software products.
You don’t need:
- Understanding of coding. HTML and CSS knowledge is great, but not required.
- Mastery of every design tool. We use Figma, but if you’ve never used it before, don’t worry.
- A degree in design. We value real-world experience with a track record of results.
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, fun yet challenging team environment. We value crafting a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse points of view. We work to inspire our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers.
ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.