ReviewTrackers empowers businesses to understand their customers better through advanced review and customer feedback technology. ReviewTrackers software business solutions allow for analyzing, amplifying, and maximizing customer feedback to accelerate customer acquisition and improve customer retention while driving more authentic connections with customers.
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, fun, and communicative team environment. We value crafting a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We work to inspire our team to experiment with new ideas while collaborating and communicating with one another to find solutions!
ReviewTrackers is currently looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and collaborative Senior Software Engineer - Fullstack to join our Engineering Team. Our Senior Software Engineer - Fullstack will be helping drive frontend and backend standards. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers!
What you will be working on:
- Your team is composed of a Principal Backend Engineer, Backend Engineer(s), Senior Front-End Engineer, Junior Engineer and yourself!
- Engineering gets their work assignments through two-week sprints which include kickoff, grooming (estimation), retrospective and daily standups.
- Engineering deploys multiple times a day and has a pretty well tooled local development setup.
Who you will be working with:
- Cross-collaboration with the Product Team to create data-driven decision-making solutions.
- Weekly one-on-one meetings with your Manager to develop a clear and defined promotional path.
- Time dedicated to discussing & POC-ing product ideas created from all ReviewTrackers employees, including engineering.
- The Engineering team regularly pulls in tech-debt items to work on in sprints.
- Bi-annual ReviewTrackers Hackathon!
- The Engineering team strives for three (two guaranteed!) 100% meeting-free days.
- Weekly WFH day.
- $1500/year education budget (conferences, continued education).
- Separate monthly budget dedicated to education through books.
- Monthly happy hours and quarterly Engineering team culture events.
- Monthly Engineering Lunch n’ Learns.
What you bring to the table:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- At least 2+ years of experience with Ruby and/or Python.
- Advanced experience React and/or Angular 2.
- The mindset of someone who enjoys working across the stack!
Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- 100% company-paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance.
- BlueCross BlueShield healthcare benefits available for families.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- Company-sponsored 401K matching at 2%.
- FSA or HSA benefits are available.
- Pre-taxed transit benefits.
- Company monthly Lunch n’ Learns with lunch provided!
- Monthly ‘Take Your Co-Worker to Lunch’ paid for by ReviewTrackers!
- On-going Wellness Program.
- Diversity & Inclusion Culture Group.
- Volunteer & Fundraising initiatives.
- Monthly All-Hands meeting with all ReviewTrackers departments to discuss what each team is working on and reiterate the mission of the company.
- Company Kindle along with unlimited books of your choice. You can put the reading to good use and join our book club!
- Stocked Kitchen with snacks and drinks!
ReviewTrackers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.