Product Manager - Reputation Improvement
ReviewTrackers is a rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights, and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self-motivated team member who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
As a Product Manager guiding the Reputation Improvement team, you will support the vision and execution of the ReviewTrackers core product offering which is improving our customers' digital reputation. This will also include problems such as supporting our customers to better react to online reviews, building tools to solicit reviews and feedback from consumers, creating innovative ways to measure, evaluate, and act on digital reputation, and much more. ReviewTrackers is a product-driven organization, where you can get excited about doing your best work in a fast-paced, but the balanced environment!
- Owning business outcomes and guiding the team to decisions that have a positive business impact.
- Craft and execute a vision and roadmap shaped by your ever-evolving understanding of our customers.
- Identify what our customers need through a user, market, and industry research as well as evaluating internal analytics.
- Bridge cross-functional teams to prioritize and accompany the highest impact of opportunities.
- Collaborate with our engineers and designers to launch changes, measure business outcomes, and iterate quickly.
- Develop positioning and go-to-market plans with marketing and sales.
- Be a passionate product evangelist and develop a product-driven culture at ReviewTrackers.
What you have:
- Experience at an internet technology company.
- Demonstrated ability to execute against defined objectives both tactically and strategically.
- Demonstrate the ability to facilitate the development and execution of day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills with a data-driven approach to decision-making (knowledge of SQL is necessary).
- Ability to influence and collaborate with multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- The flexible mindset to quickly learn and grasp new concepts, ask the right questions and think on your feet.
What you receive:
- An opportunity to help shape our business, make significant contributions and accelerate your personal career growth.
- 100% company paid premiums for health (Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance.
- Company-sponsored 401k match.
- Company stock options.
- Pre-tax transit benefits.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and company impact.
- Monthly lunch and learns on industry events, product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between.
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month.
- Company Kindle with unlimited books of your choosing.
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks.
At ReviewTrackers, we foster an inclusive, dynamic, enjoyable yet challenging team environment. We value creating a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse viewpoints. We encourage our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers.
ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.