ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses around the world. ReviewTrackers software quantifies the customer experience, extracting data from customer reviews that allows brands to better understand their customers and turn them into lifelong advocates.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will help drive the vision and execution of the ReviewTrackers product offerings. You will leverage large amounts of disparate datasets, user research, customer interviewing, and rapid testing of ideas to build new and improve existing features. You understand how to leverage people, process and tools to build and launch products. You have a strong Agile product management background and experience navigating the software development lifecycle, and are vigilant about scope creep and priorities. This position will report directly to the VP of Product.
How you will make an impact:
- Determine what our customers need - customer interviews, surveys, analyze their behavior and incorporate ideas from competition.
- Craft and maintain the product backlog - Work with the team to define, groom, and execute epics & features that drive the most enterprise value
- Communicate & coordinate - Work with designers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure features, epics and releases are well communicated, understood, and adopted by our customers.
What we need from you:
- 4+ years of progressive experience in Web/SaaS product management
- Data-driven approach to scope and priority management
- Nerd out with your exceptional communication & organization skills
- Working knowledge of SQL, Excel-based analytics
- Working knowledge of PivotalTracker, Trello or equivalent project-management software
- Team mentality to do whats best for the product and our customers
- Comfortable making decisions without complete information
- Be open and flexible to jump in wherever help is needed
- Authorization to work in the U.S
What you receive:
- An opportunity to help shape our business, make significant contributions and accelerate your personal career growth
- 100% company paid premiums for health(Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Company sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and company impact
- Monthly lunch and learns on industry events, product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Company Kindle with unlimited books of your choosing
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks