ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure customer success. We have created an environment where employees can learn, grow and do the best work of their careers. We are seeking motivated individuals who wish to learn new things, contribute great things, and be the best version of themselves. As a Senior Product Manager, you will help drive the vision and execution of the ReviewTrackers product offerings. You will leverage large amounts of disparate datasets, user research, customer interviewing, and rapid testing of ideas to build new and enhance existing features. You understand how to leverage people, process and tools to build and launch products. You have a strong Agile product management background and experience navigating the software development lifecycle, and are ruthless about scope creep and priorities. This position will report directly to the VP of Product.
What you will contribute:
- Figure out what our customers need - customer interviews, surveys, analyze their behavior and incorporate ideas from competition.
- Create and maintain the product backlog - Work with the team to define, groom, and execute epics & features that drive the most enterprise value
- Communicate & coordinate - Work with designers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure features, epics and releases are well communicated, understood, and adopted by our customers.
What you have:
- 4+ years of progressive experience in Web/SaaS product management
- Data-driven approach to scope and priority management
- Nerd out with your exceptional communication & organization skills
- Working knowledge of SQL, Excel-based analytics
- Working knowledge of PivotalTracker, Trello or equivalent project-management software
- Team mentality to do whats best for the product and our customers
- Comfortable making decisions without complete information
- Be open and flexible to jump in wherever help is needed
- Authorization to work in the U.S
Awesome Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers!
- 100% company paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield healthcare benefits available for both individuals and families
- Company sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and company impact
- Monthly lunch and learns on industry events, product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Company Kindle with unlimited books of your choosing
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks