ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
The Customer Success team is a hybrid of account management and customer support. We work with innovative companies looking for a way to make their online reputation management more efficient. We pride ourselves on providing friendly, patient, and concise next-level support to optimize the customer’s road to success. An ideal candidate has 4-5 years' experience working in customer service, customer support, community management, or account management, preferably in a SaaS environment.
What you will contribute:
- Manage, build and retain a growing portfolio of mid-market to enterprise accounts
- Strategically drive customer product adoption and engagement with quarterly and annual business reviews, ongoing training opportunities and product updates
- Implement a strategic account management process that results in driving incremental revenues, securing renewals and managing churn
- Build strong relationships with our clients' executives, managers and users that yield case studies, testimonials and/or referrals
- Become a thought leader within the reputation management space to be a best-practice resource for our clients
- Bring both a strategic and tactical work ethic where no job is to too small or too big for you
- A Contributor. You get joy from making a contribution. You believe communication is the most important part of being a team member.
- Challenge-Oriented. It excites you to jump out of your comfort zone. You crave digging into a problem and finding solutions whenever you can.
- Team player. You contribute, you listen, you help when needed and ask for help when you need. You understand the vision of this company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Unwaveringly Ambitious. You are intrinsically motivated by doing the best work of your life, yet humble and excited to learn. We are giving you the chance to demonstrate your ambition within integral parts of the company.
- Naturally Curious. You detect a problem. You dive deeper, and deeper again. Problem solving is a major part of your individual arsenal and you dont give up until its right.
- A communicator. Whether phone, email, and in-person, you are confident and follow proper business.
- Persistent. You never leave anything unanswered, and always follow up to make sure it has been resolved.
Awesome perks and benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- Excellent healthcare benefits that are built for both individuals and families + 100% company contribution for Health, Dental and Vision
- Your own MacBookPro, Sonos in the Office, and access to cutting-edge technology
- Unlimited PTO
- Startup culture with lots of room for growth and impact
- Formal and informal career development, including frequent Lunch and Learns
- Transparent environment; all team members have access to company performance information and leadership team
- Well stocked kitchen with healthy snacks
- Company outings (after hours MarioKart tournaments, comedy show nights, salad bar lunches, happy hours)
- Take your coworker to lunch
- Continuous learning with unlimited books on Kindle
- Dog friendly office