ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights, and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customers' feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
The ReviewTrackers Sales Team is a group of creative, driven innovators who are passionate about understanding our clients and demonstrating how our product will change the way companies get and use feedback. The Partnership Sales will act as a thought leader on this team and build strategic partnerships to grow ReviewTrackers' top line and future opportunities.
This role is responsible for cultivating new technology partnership opportunities, creating a strategic plan to grow the partnerships team, and establishing clear measures of success. We are looking for an experienced Partnership sales person with an appetite for carving out new ground and establishing scalable processes.
What you will contribute:
- Develop industry partner networks and strategic partnerships
- Manage and develop relationships with existing partners
- Project and promote ReviewTrackers business initiatives to new audiences and partners
- Track and report on partnerships' impact on new business acquisition and sustaining long-term business relationships
- Analyze and track key metrics to identify trends and highlight issues in customer needs
Who you are:
- A Contributor. You get joy from making a contribution and having a significant impact.
- Metrics-Driven. You have enough experience to have strong opinions but look to support those opinions with data.
- A Team Player. You contribute, listen, and help when needed. You understand the company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- A Self-Starter. Innovative and effective in finding and building new relationships.
- Naturally Curious. You identify problems or inefficiencies and dive in until a solution is found. Problem-solving is a major part of your individual arsenal and you don't give up until it's right.
What you have:
- At least 2-5 years of experience in strategic sales or business development
- You have been a hunter and farmer in past or current sales roles
- Demonstrated success in that role and tangible experience of having expanded and cultivated existing partnerships over time
- Knowledge of marketing technology space
- Proven ability to find and close new strategic partnerships that have led to increased revenue and contracts
- Strong relationship-building skills and an entrepreneurial approach that leverages further opportunities
Awesome perks and benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- 100% company paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield healthcare benefits available for both individuals and families
- Company sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and company impact
- Monthly lunch and learns on industry events, product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Company Kindle with unlimited books of your choosing
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks