ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by over of businesses in 10+ countries. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure customer success. Our working environment is set up for employees to learn, grow and do the best work of their careers. We are seeking motivated individuals who wish to learn new things, have an impact on our business, and be the best version of themselves.
Reviewtrackers is looking for our Product Marketing Manager to develop, analyze, and execute programs to enlighten users of the ReviewTrackers’ platform. You will represent the voice of the market internally with product management, marketing, design, and engineering. You’ll help drive decisions for experiences across platforms and global markets to grow a loyal and engaged base. This means leading GTM efforts, competitive analysis, customer insights, positioning, and messaging for the ReviewTrackers Business.
A successful candidate will have experience in technology product marketing, preferably in SaaS, and must have a core understanding of CX products and how they are used.
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for ReviewTrackers product and feature releases, including messaging and positioning, product launches, sales enablement, and marketing analytics. Work with internal and external stakeholders, including partners, to ensure market readiness and successful launches.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify, prioritize, and create the most effective marketing material for the sales process in the form of case studies, white papers, competitor analysis, corporate and product brochures, internal and external emails, speaking engagements and website copy. Continually test and implement changes to maximize effectiveness of marketing and sales materials.
- Use customer and competitive research and use it to influence product strategy and drive effective messaging.
- Collaborate with product management and sales on monetization strategy with respect to pricing, packaging, and positioning.
- Drive value propositions, competitive positioning, product adoption and usage rates by supporting market-facing programs and effective product launch support.
- Manage the creation of educational marketing campaigns within the context of the ReviewTrackers Academy and other initiatives.
What you have:
- 5+ years Marketing experience with a proven track record of developing standout marketing programs for SaaS companies.
- Expertise in understanding data, telling stories, and executing across channels to create a customer-focused product experience with communications that distill insights into action.
- A track record of effectively prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously to drive them to completion.
- Problem solver who can creatively influence cross-functionally and at all management levels to deliver on business goals.
- Ambitious, with a growth mindset, and can lead projects with a high level of autonomy.
Awesome perks and benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- 100% company paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield healthcare benefits available for both individuals and families
- Company sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and company impact
- Monthly lunch and learns on industry events, product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Company Kindle with unlimited books of your choosing
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks