ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses to monitor, respond to, and enhance their local online presence. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure customer success. We have created an environment where employees can learn, grow, and do the best work of their careers. We are seeking motivated individuals who wish to learn new things, contribute great things, and be the best version of themselves.
We’ve got a new stack of in-house NLP and ML services (while our competitors outsource) that will power the next generation of operational and strategic insights for our customers. As a Insights Product Manager, you will help drive the vision and execution of this product line.
You are comfortable leveraging disparate datasets - user research, customer interviewing, market analysis, and rapid testing of ideas - to build new and enhance existing offerings on the ReviewTrackers platform. We’ve got unique, highly structured datasets and platform capabilities that, when combined, create new and differentiated value to our customers. This position will play an integral role in using these data to advance and differentiate our product. This role will report directly to the VP of Product.
- Develop and demonstrate expertise in all things ML, NLP as it relates to sussing out actionable insights from consumer review and feedback content.
- Craft and execute on your vision and roadmap - evangelize & inspire your ever-evolving understanding of customers and markets and their need for continual “progress” in their job(s)-to-be-done.
- Communicate and coordinate - work with designers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure your product releases & enhancements are well-positioned, -communicated, and adopted by our customers.
- Maintain the product backlog - work with engineering, design, and other product managers to define, groom, and execute epics and features that drive the most enterprise value.
What you have:
- Three or more years of progressive experience in SaaS/Data Analytics product management (B2B preferred)
- Experience building & managing Machine Learning/Natural Language Processing products (preferred)
- Passion for continual growth of your product instincts and empathy
- xceptional storytelling and organization skills
- GSD mentality, life-long learner
- Working knowledge of SQL, Excel-based analysis
- Working knowledge of PivotalTracker, Trello, or equivalent project-management software
- Team mentality to do what’s best for the product and our customers
- Comfortable making decisions without complete information