ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure customer success. We have created an environment where employees can learn, grow and do the best work of their careers. We are seeking motivated individuals who wish to learn new skills, contribute great things, and be the best version of themselves. We’re looking for a passionate, self-motivated individual to be our first Solution Consultant on the Sales team.
As a critical member of the sales team, Solution Consultants are experts in ReviewTrackers products, data, and capabilities in a pre-sales environment. For strategic and sizable opportunities, the Solution Consultant owns the solution discovery, scoping, understanding the customer business requirements, understanding the customer’s data and integration requirements along with their use-case for the data. You will work directly with customers and our sales team to deliver compelling business value focused presentations + demos, and proof-of-concepts catered toward individual customers such that the client has full confidence in ReviewTrackers’ ability to meet or exceed their needs. You must be comfortable thinking outside the box for solutions - with ReviewTrackers there's many ways to accomplish customer goals. This is a high-visibility, high-impact role that will report to the Director of Sales.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the sales process as the technical and product expert to help win new business
- Serve as a the technical liaison during the handoff from sales to onboarding
- Lead product training for the sales teams to support strong product knowledge & adoption
- Capture market intelligence from pre-sales interactions to support the product team’s future development roadmap
- Help respond to RFPs and other inquiries of the sales team as necessary.
Who You Are:
- 4+ years growing experience and expertise in a SaaS sales/product environment
- Ability to operate independently and demonstrate leadership, responsibility and ownership within the pre-sales environment
- A story teller with a passion for making complex topics simple to non-technical audiences
- Comfortable and confident with written, presentations, and verbal communication mediums
- Familiarity with technical topics like RESTful APIs & automating data integrations
- Knowledgeable about enterprise sales cycles and decision making
- Must have exposure interacting with cross-functional teams, specifically sales and C-levels
- Working knowledge of basic SQL a huge plus
- This position may require occasional travel to client sites