At Reverie Labs, we’re building a pharmaceutical company from the ground up using computation—we’re a biotech company that looks and feels like a tech company.
We’re looking for Cloud Architects to lead expansion of our cloud infrastructure on AWS and GCP, and enable Reverie to scale its impact in our discovery programs. Our cloud architects will work side-by-side with our tightly-knit team of engineers and chemists to achieve drug discovery objectives. We are looking for a mission-driven individual that is capable of rapidly bringing ideas from 0 to 1 and is eager to apply cloud infrastructure skills to developing medicines.
Do the following problems sound like a fun challenge to you? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
- Developing an infrastructure-as-code ecosystem to power multiple AWS and GCP accounts, spanning both internal programs and external collaborations with biotech partners and service providers.
- Configuring best practices for authentication, authorization, monitoring, and network security to minimize data vulnerabilities.
- Designing and managing a secure multi-VPC and multi-account VPN configuration that enables fine-grained access control to a variety of databases, applications, and APIs for internal and external parties.
- Enabling massive scale CPU/GPU workloads to power machine learning and computational modeling software.
- Architecting and building cloud-based data lakes along with APIs to power machine learning models, visualization tools, and chemistry software.
We don’t have a hard set of background requirements, but generally we most value skills and experience in the following areas:
- Infrastructure Engineering: Deep technical expertise with either AWS or GCP, including maintaining VPCs, writing build tools, and infrastructure-as-code tooling like Terraform and Packer.
- Network security best practices: Experience configuring network ACLs, security groups, VPC peering connections, and VPN configurations.
- Scripting knowledge: Strong experience building production systems with languages like Python or Bash in a Linux environment.
- We are ideally looking for folks with 3+ years of industry experience, but we are open to strong applicants of any background level.
- Most importantly, an eagerness to learn new skills, wear many hats, and collaborate closely with a growing team of people.
Finally, we base our employment decisions entirely on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications—we do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, parental status, personal beliefs, veteran status, age, or any other status. We have zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination, and we are looking for candidates who share those values. Applications from women and members of underrepresented minority groups are particularly welcomed.