At Reverie Labs, we’re building a pharmaceutical company from the ground up using computation. We’re a team of scientists and machine learning researchers using cutting-edge tools to design new medicines.
We are looking for a computational chemist with a strong background in using computational tools to do structure-based drug discovery. You will leverage these tools both to develop new datasets for machine learning and to have a direct impact on multiple internal and external drug discovery projects. You will need to communicate your insights and experience to the team, and work with machine learning scientists to help develop and improve models for important molecular properties. From hit-finding to lead optimization to candidate selection, you will work closely with the entire Reverie team to design and optimize potential new medicines.
- Experience using computational chemistry toolkits (e.g. Schrodinger, MolSoft, OpenEye, MOE) as part of a structure based drug discovery campaign.
- Experience with computational modeling techniques such as FEP, docking, virtual library design, ligand-based modeling, and conformational modeling.
- Strong understanding of and intuition for the physical basis for drug action.
- Experience with DMPK modeling.
- Experience with writing code and Unix experience are pluses but not necessary.
- Experience with QM/MM modeling is a plus.
We base our employment decisions entirely on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications—we do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, parental status, personal beliefs, veteran status, age, or any other status. We have zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination, and we are looking for candidates who share those values. Applications from women and members of underrepresented minority groups are particularly welcomed.