Reverb is a leading online marketplace for buying and selling new, used, and vintage musical instruments. Since launching in 2013, Reverb has grown into a vibrant community of buyers and sellers all over the world. By focusing on inspiring content, price transparency, musician-focused eCommerce tools, a music-savvy customer service team, and more, Reverb has created an online destination where the global music community can connect over the perfect piece of music gear. In 2019 Reverb was acquired by Etsy. With the added support of one of the largest online marketplaces, we are on a path to becoming the go-to site for musicians everywhere.
Reverb is searching for a User Acquisition Manager to scale our paid acquisition channels and acquire new buyers and sellers for the marketplace. As a member of the Growth Team, the ideal candidate for this role is passionate about designing, executing, and iterating on tests across channels to find how and where they can have the biggest impact. Guided by CAC, ROAS, and LTV, successful applicants will be driven to one-up campaign performance and are always searching for new opportunities to scale. Capable of working autonomously, you’ll be given the longitude to take risks and will have the support of best in class tools and analysts.
In This Role You Will:
- Launch, optimize & scale Reverb’s paid acquisition campaigns across Google, Facebook, and other digital channels
- Maintain our budget & be an advocate for spend increases based on performance
- Design, implement and iterate on new user acquisition experiments
- Scale international coverage of both buyers and sellers in key markets
- Meet or exceed acquisition targets through continuous hypothesis-led testing
- Provide thoughtful campaign analysis and socialize learnings across the team
- Identify new campaign, channel, segment, and testing opportunities
- Collaborate with product marketing, design and brand teams to develop new direct response assets
- 3-5 years managing B2C performance marketing campaigns across Google, Facebook and other digital channels
- Fluency with campaign data and analytics, including creation of testing and measurement plans; ability to collaborate with product, data analytics and data science teams.
- Experience with 3rd party analytics, mobile measurement providers and campaign management tools such as Smartly or SA360.
- Experience managing vendor and partner relationships
- Knowledge of musical instruments and music gear strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- International marketing experience is a plus.
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- SQL Experience is a plus
What you'll get:
To complement our competitive compensation and equity plans, we offer:
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative are valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment.
- 401k with company match.
- Paid parental leave.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Bi-monthly lunches.
- A MacBook, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice and standing desk.