Reverb is seeking a leader to develop, implement and scale our global Customer Engagement (CE). Our primary mode of support is evenly distributed between chat, phone and email.
This role requires “hands on” leadership and mentoring skills to ensure we are providing top-notch support to our customers. This person will leverage performance management techniques to achieve scale and efficiency-- looking at the big picture and converting high-level needs into action items for our teams.
Our ideal candidate is driven by passion for music and delighting customers, and brings a solid background of customer service best practices. They should be accustomed to managing and deploying critical initiatives simultaneously across teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Promote and enable excellence, upholding customer-centric mentality that Reverb is founded on.
- Leverage analytics and KPIs to foster product innovation and improved support.
- Develop support strategy based on quality and quantity, considering performance management, productivity and cost effectiveness across front-lines and tier 2 support.
- Inspire and mentor a group of 40+ critical thinking problem solvers by driving ongoing training, performance evaluation and promotion.
- Work with other departmental leaders to ensure that CE team is privy to new product and marketing initiatives.
- Establish policies and procedures that accommodate our customers while managing expenses.
- Expand global support across teams and time zones based on customer demand.
- Proven track record scaling call center operations for a rapidly growing team.
- Experience architecting customer-facing teams by creating tiers and specializations to best address customers’ needs across channels.
- Expert problem solving and analytical skills.
- Superb communicator-- both verbal and written.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options in a high growth company.
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative is valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment-- no 80 hour weeks.
- 401k with 4% match.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- A MacBookAir, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice. Even a stand up desk if you want!
- Discounts on music gear.