In the span of four years, Reverb has become the largest music instrument website in the world, transforming the way musicians buy and sell gear. Now we're growing our team in Australia. We're looking for a genuine music-gear obsessive leader to own both strategic and tactical initiatives to drive growth across the region.
At its core, Reverb is a product-driven company. Customer experience, both for buyers and sellers, is our top priority. You should have experience using Reverb and come from a tech-related background. This role requires vision and the ability to quickly make informed decisions. You should be comfortable with the ambiguity, excitement and rewards that come with building a newer business.
- Drive overall customer and sales growth.
- Build and execute branding campaigns.
- Develop strategic marketing partnerships.
- Own local content development and distribution.
- Oversee Australian email and social media strategy.
- 5-10 years experience in marketing or business development preferably with an e-commerce company.
- Successful track record of building and growing a business, or a new division of an existing business.
- Expertise direct and indirect marketing channels
- Knowledge of the Australian music community and in-depth knowledge of musical instruments.
- Ability to develop financial projections and manage a budget.
- Experience hiring and managing a team.
- Experience and a network within the music instrument industry a plus.