Reverb.com is looking for a genuine music-gear obsessive to help moderate our rapidly expanding community of musicians. This role will involve supporting all users as they buy and sell on the site, arbitrating disputes between different users, and working to prevent fraudulent and suspicious activity.
Customer service experience is a must as this position will largely involve communicating with our customers via email, phone and on-site chat. Please write to us to explain what customer service means to you.
- Assisting customers with day-to-day needs through email, chat, and phone.
- Brokering resolution in the event of disputes between buyers and sellers.
- Recruiting new buyers and sellers to the site.
- Curating listings into different categories.
- Keeping a constant, vigilant eye on all site activity.
- A myriad of other tasks that come with a startup environment and a rapidly growing business.
- Knowledge of music gear brands, models, and history.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to learn new programs, type quickly and generally multitask on a computer.
- A knack for customer service.
- Experience with credit card fraud detection and prevention a major plus.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options in a high growth company.
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative is valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment-- no 80 hour weeks.
- 401k with 4% match.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- A MacBook, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice. Even a stand up desk if you want!
- Discounts on music gear.