Reverb.com is looking for a genuine music-gear obsessive to help grow our marketplace of musicians. In this role you will act as a key account manager, overseeing Reverb’s relationship with our sellers. You will be responsible for actively growing those accounts’ Reverb business and ensuring they are best utilizing the site and its features. You will also be responsible for proactively seeking out and supporting new potential sellers. Please write to us about your background in sales and music.
- Knowledge of music gear brands, distributors, dealers and other key players.
- At least 1-3 years musical sales experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of spreadsheet software.
- Musical instrument retail experience a plus.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and proactively reach out to Reverb’s sellers.
- Work with sellers to identify new opportunities and introduce new features.
- Assist new and existing customers in managing and expanding inventory on Reverb.
- Resolve customer complaints and site issues.
- Attend trade shows and fulfill appropriate marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate integrations and imports with other inventory systems.
- A myriad of other tasks that come with a small and rapidly growing business.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options in a high growth company.
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative is valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment-- no 80 hour weeks.
- 401k with 4% match.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- A MacBookPro, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice. Even a stand up desk if you want!
- Discounts on music gear.