Sales Development Representative at Revelry Labs
Hi - we’re Revelry Labs. We work with innovators ranging from startups to large, publicly-traded companies to deliver amazing products people love. We are looking for a motivated, passionate, and trusted relationship builder to join our growing team. You will be the point person introducing our product delivery platform to companies around the globe. Are you up for the challenge?
You are a relationship builder that people trust. You are passionate about digital and thrive on knowing what’s next. You excel in a fast paced environment and love being a key player on a growing team. You will be the initial point of contact with prospective clients. You will be working closely with the marketing team on a variety of campaigns, marketing, and growth initiatives.This includes prospecting, scheduling meetings for sales reps, working with our sales tools, and assisting the company’s marketing efforts.
is a digital innovation studio headquartered in Mid-City New Orleans, with offices in Chicago and Dallas. Our nationwide clientele range from startups to large, publicly-traded companies. We help businesses transform, innovate, and achieve their potential. We deliver more than technology, we deliver innovative solutions people love.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You love to meet new people i.e. prospect - you act as the engine of our sales team, introducing leads to our platform and navigating them to the rest of our sales team
- You are hyper organized - you secure and schedule meetings with qualified prospects by partnering with our sales representatives to drive growth
- You can be on call - you monitor, manage, and qualify in-bound marketing leads in a quick and timely manner
- You identify problems and uncover solutions with prospects
- You determine how the Revelry process, platform, and team can help
- You have a healthy knowledge diet - you research accounts, identify decision makers, prospect via phone, email, and all means necessary to generate interest in Revelry
- You love a scoreboard - you thrive on knowing your targets and are a self-starter who can manage your time to effectively crush your goals
- A quick learner who is fast on their feet and easily adapts to new technology
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented individual with excellent time management skills
- Creative individual motivated to break into new opportunities using a variety of methods, including, but not limited to, social media, telephone, email, etc.
- Go-getter attitude that displays initiative and persistence, all with a competitive drive
- Outstanding telephone and customer service skills, the ability to listen well and uncover a prospects pain points
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly and effectively articulate Revelry’s value over the phone and in email
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
Nice To Have
- You are familiar with customer acquisition and marketing automation techniques
- A proven track record of successful prospect engagement
- Experience selling technology or innovative products
- You are comfortable calling out your plan without waiting for permission - "calling your shot".
- You can earn our trust by sharing your thoughts and making commitments, and you're willing to trust your teammates to do the same.
- You see your work all the way through to the end.
- You can debate with empathy.
- You are self-motivated, which means you handle your own time.
- You are not afraid to try new things, and you're enthusiastic about helping others learn and grow.
- You are pragmatic and can balance "textbook correctness" against practical reality.
- You can keep your eye on the goal, while communicating early and often
**Please Include In cover letter**
In your opinion, who are our top 3 competitors?
Greater New Orleans, Louisiana
We work remotely a significant portion of the time, but we would love to find employees who can spend some time in our offices as needed.
Benefits and Perks
- Healthcare benefits
- 21 paid days off a year, plus 10 holidays
- Flexible work hours and locations
We live our core values every day. We communicate openly, often, and with empathy. We trust each other to perform the tasks we've been assigned and communicate challenges early. This allows us to clearly call out what we're going to do and more forward fearlessly. We apply pragmatic ingenuity to build things better. We believe in building alliance between work and life. We are always investing in making ourselves and our company better. And we take the time to celebrate each victory.
Revelry Labs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics