We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated DevOps Engineer.
is a digital innovation studio headquartered in Mid City New Orleans, with offices in Chicago and Dallas. Our worldwide clientele range from small businesses and startups to large, publicly-traded companies.
We are seeking DevOps Engineers who either have experience with Kubernetes and Terraform, or related experience and willingness to learn.
- Deploying, scaling, and troubleshooting applications in production with Kubernetes
- Building infrastructure on public cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCE
- Using Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator or willingness to become certified once hired
Nice To Have
- Other Kubernetes Certifications such as Certified Kubernetes Application Developer
- Any AWS Certifications
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Travis CI
- General programming skills, particularly in Elixir, Ruby, Go, or Python
- You are a good communicator who has contributed in any way to open source - or, you're looking for a role where you can give back to open source. This demonstrates that you're interested in collaboration.
- You are comfortable calling out your plan without waiting for permission - "calling your shot".
- You can earn our trust by sharing your thoughts and making commitments, and you're willing to trust your teammates to do the same.
- You see your work all the way through to the end.
- You can debate with empathy.
- You are self-motivated, which means you handle your own time.
- You are not afraid to try new things, and you're enthusiastic about helping others learn and grow.
- You are pragmatic and can balance "textbook correctness" against practical reality.
- You can keep your eye on the goal, while communicating early and often throughout a sprint.
Louisiana, Chicago Area, or Dallas-Fort Worth
We work remotely a significant portion of the time, but we would love to find employees in these areas so that they can spend some time in our offices as needed.
Benefits and Perks
- Healthcare benefits
- 21 paid days off a year, plus 10 holidays
- Flexible work hours and locations
We live our core values every day. We communicate openly, often, and with empathy. We trust each other to perform the tasks we've been assigned and communicate challenges early. This allows us to clearly call out what we're going to do and more forward fearlessly. We apply pragmatic ingenuity to build things better. We believe in building an alliance between work and life. We are always investing in making ourselves and our company better. And we take the time to celebrate each victory.
Attach your resume and cover letter to the form below. In the website field, share a community contribution you've made or link to a PR or ticket that you created (preferably in one of Revelry’s open source projects
- but dealer's choice). If we like what we see, we’ll schedule a call or in-person interview.
Revelry Labs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics