We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated Software Engineer.
is a digital innovation studio with offices in New Orleans, Chicago and Dallas. Our nationwide clientele range from small businesses and startups to large, publicly-traded companies.
- Experience with a server-side MVC framework (preferably Elixir/Phoenix or Ruby on Rails)
Nice To Have
- Any other languages, frameworks, or technologies: e.g. Python/Django, Node.js, React, Laravel, Java, iOS, etc.
- You are a good communicator who has contributed in any way to open source - or, you're looking for a role where you can give back to open source. This demonstrates that you're interested in collaboration.
- You are comfortable calling out your plan without waiting for permission - "calling your shot".
- You can earn our trust by sharing your thoughts and making commitments, and you're willing to trust your teammates to do the same.
- You see your work all the way through to the end.
- You can debate with empathy.
- You are self-motivated, which means you handle your own time.
- You are not afraid to try new things, and you're enthusiastic about helping others learn and grow.
- You are pragmatic and can balance "textbook correctness" against practical reality.
- You can keep your eye on the goal, while communicating early and often throughout a sprint.
Benefits and Perks
- Healthcare benefits
- 21 paid days off a year, plus 10 holidays
- Flexible work hours and locations
We live our core values every day. We communicate openly, often, and with empathy. We trust each other to perform the tasks we've been assigned and communicate challenges early. This allows us to clearly call out what we're going to do and more forward fearlessly. We apply pragmatic ingenuity to build things better. We believe in building alliance between work and life. We are always investing in making ourselves and our company better. And we take the time to celebrate each victory.
Attach your resume and cover letter to the form below. In the website field, share a community contribution you've made or link to a PR or ticket that you created (preferably in one of Revelry’s open source projects
- but dealer's choice). If we like what we see, we’ll schedule a call or in-person interview.
Revelry Labs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics