Lively, noisy festivities don’t all happen in the streets. Founded in 2012, Revelry
is a team of over 50 expert designers, developers, and digital innovators based in New Orleans who deliver products people love. Our clientele range from startups to large, publicly-traded companies.
The Marketing Coordinator at Revelry
is responsible for managing the Revelry blog
, including crafting strategic stories that showcase our expertise and culture. This also includes making recommendations for search engine optimization, website architecture, content, social media, and other ranking factors. The Marketing Coordinator will possess and support a dedication to performing experiments and collecting data.
About This Position
You will join an expanding marketing team as we scale our online presence from “pretty good” to “totally outstanding.” You’ll call out the work you’re going to do on a daily basis, and then work at your own pace to support goals and experiments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Draft SEO-optimized blog posts and revamp existing blog posts inline with keyword strategy.
- Monitor SEO performance using tools and suggest optimizations based on current trends.
- Draft copy for landing pages and any digital assets.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Create and manage content promotion and social media marketing.
- Seek opportunities to lead community management tactics and event outreach for brand and relationship growth.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and outreach strategies.
- Strong investigative journalist style of communication
- Experience with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools/Search Console
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Working knowledge of WordPress
Nice To Have
- AdWords or PPC campaign experience
- Zero-Results SERP creation experience
- SumoMe, Moz, Yoast experience
- You are comfortable calling out your plan without waiting for permission — "call your shot".
- You can earn our trust by sharing your thoughts and making commitments, and you're willing to trust your teammates to do the same.
- You see your work all the way through to the end.
- You can debate with empathy.
- You are self-motivated, which means you handle your own time.
- You are not afraid to try new things, and you're enthusiastic about helping others learn and grow.
- You are pragmatic and can balance "textbook correctness" against practical reality.
- You can keep your eye on the goal while communicating early and often.
New Orleans, Louisiana
We work remotely a significant portion of the time, but we would love to find employees who can spend some time in our offices as needed.
Benefits and Perk
- Healthcare benefits
- 21 paid days off a year, plus 10 holidays
- Flexible work hours and locations
We live our core values every day. We communicate openly, often, and with empathy. We trust each other to perform the tasks we've been assigned and communicate challenges early. This allows us to clearly call out what we're going to do and more forward fearlessly. We apply pragmatic ingenuity to build things better. We believe in building alliance between work and life. We are always investing in making ourselves and our company better. And we take the time to celebrate each victory.
Revelry provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics