Reunion Marketing seeks an analytics-driven Social Media Manager to create, oversee and manage paid and organic social media for our growing client bas. This person will also assist in driving the strategic direction of Reunion Marketing’s social media department.
You’ll create, analyze, optimize and perfect social media accounts on Facebook-owned properties, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
To Fulfill These Objectives, We’ll Task You With The Following:
- Evaluate the department’s social media marketing performance
- Oversee the development of organic social media content creation
- Optimize and publish social media ads
- Improve, refine, and optimize our social media strategy
- Streamline social media processes
- Manage client social media budgets
- Use data to make decisions about account updates and optimizations
- Provide budget and strategic recommendations for prospective clients
What Gets Your Blood Pumping:
- Staying Up-to-date with Industry Trends
- Organizing and Managing a Team of Achievers
- Effective Social Media for Businesses
- Data Interpretation
- Data Visualization
- Digital Marketing
- Problem Solving
- Problem Finding
- Efficient Time Management
- Effective Project Management
- A Sponge/Lifelong Learner
- 5+ years social media marketing experience
- Experience building and executing effective social media strategies
- Experience managing others or leading a team
- Proficient in Facebook Ad Manager
- Proficient in LinkedIn Ad Manager
- Proficient in Excel
- A knowledge of or passion for programming/automation is a plus
Are You a Good Fit for Reunion Marketing?
We work in a fast-paced environment that changes at a dynamic rate. Your ability to keep pace and help our company master the ever-changing digital marketing landscape will be key.
What You'll Get:
As a new hire at Reunion, you’ll fall in love with our culture. We’re a team of movers and shakers and everyone has a vested stake in our growth and the success of our clients. Our core values drive our day-to-day decisions and your hard work will never go unrecognized. Most of all, we always have each others’ backs. We believe it’s this hard work and our dedication to culture that has allowed the Reunion Marketing team to quickly grow from six employees to a full team of marketing professionals in just over three years. Competitive health benefits, competitive salary, agency-wide snack Wednesday, and a convenient-to-everything downtown Raleigh location only add to the allure of this growing digital marketing agency.
Please submit a cover letter and resume for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time