Looking for hands-on writing experience?
Interested in a paid internship?
Join our team!
Reunion Marketing is a Raleigh, NC based digital marketing agency specializing in using data to pinpoint the biggest opportunities for growth for our clients. We’re looking for a paid intern to help with the development of unique content for our growing client base. This individual has strong writing skills, thrives in a fast-paced environment, is highly adaptable, and motivated to succeed. Applicants should be comfortable taking direction from other team members and working independently.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll work directly with our Content Strategy team to implement content strategies for a variety of clients. You’ll have the opportunity to learn keyword research, SEO strategies, and help with a number of writing tasks including:
- Execute content plans for clients developed by the Content Strategy team
- Optimize copy for SEO purposes
- Write SEO rich website copy
- Write compelling ad copy
- Review content for errors
- Write metadata for client websites
- Write client business descriptions
- 2+ years of higher level education in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Advanced computer skills and strong familiarity with the web
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and principles
- Quick learner who listens and asks good questions
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality work. This means you are willing to put in the effort and time required to get the job “done right” — not “done right now”
- Positive disposition and ability to play well with others
What You'll Get:
As a part of the Reunion team, you’ll fall in love with our culture. Everyone has a vested stake in our growth and the success of our clients. Our core values drive our day-to-day decisions, and your hard work will never go unrecognized. Most of all, we always have each others’ backs. We believe it’s this hard work and our dedication to the culture that has allowed the Reunion Marketing team to quickly grow from six employees to a full team of marketing professionals in just over three years. Company-wide snack Wednesday and a convenient-to-everything downtown Raleigh location only add to the allure of this growing digital marketing agency.
Are You a Good Fit for Reunion Marketing?
We work in a fast-paced environment that changes at a dynamic rate. Your ability to keep pace and help our company master the ever-changing digital marketing landscape will be key.
At Reunion, we take great pride in pushing each other to demonstrate our company values:
- Elevate Others
- Comfortable Being Uncomfortable
- Attack the Status Quo
Please submit a resume for consideration.
Job Type: Part-time (20-30 hrs per week)