Looking for hands-on Marketing experience?
Interested in a paid internship?
Excited to be a part of a growing company?
Reunion Marketing is seeking a savvy digital marketing intern to support the growth of our expanding client base. This individual has the desire to work among people who demonstrate passionate ownership of all our efforts. Our philosophy for achieving success is a multifaceted approach to digital marketing, employing a variety of strategies that we continually iterate.
Reunion Marketing is a Raleigh, NC based digital marketing agency specializing in using data science to pinpoint the biggest opportunities for growth for our clients. We are looking for a paid intern to help with managing our expanding client base. This individual is hungry to learn, highly adaptable, and motivated to succeed. Ideal for this position is a problem-solver who loves to ask “Why?”
You’ll work directly with our Marketing Consultants to:
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
What you’ll get from us:
- Hands-on Marketing experience that you can take to any marketing job.
- High-Level Overview of Marketing Strategies.
- 2+ years of higher level education in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field
- Interest in digital marketing.
- Motivated problem solver.
Are You a Good Fit for Reunion Marketing?
We work in a fast-paced environment that changes at a dynamic rate. Your ability to keep pace and help our company master the ever-changing digital marketing landscape will be key.
At Reunion, we take great pride in pushing each other to demonstrate our company values:
- Elevate Others
- Comfortable Being Uncomfortable
- Attack the Status Quo
What You'll Get:
As a part of the Reunion team, you’ll fall in love with our culture. Everyone has a vested stake in our growth and the success of our clients. Our core values drive our day-to-day decisions, and your hard work will never go unrecognized. Most of all, we always have each others’ backs. We believe it’s this hard work and our dedication to the culture that has allowed the Reunion Marketing team to quickly grow from six employees to a full team of marketing professionals in just over three years. Company-wide snack Wednesday and a convenient-to-everything downtown Raleigh location only add to the allure of this growing digital marketing agency.
Please submit a resume for consideration.
Job Type: Part-time - We are looking for availability on Monday and Wednesday
***Must be local to the Raleigh and committed for a minimum of one year.