Reunion Marketing seeks a savvy Marketing Consultant to facilitate communication with and growth of our clients. This individual has the desire to work among people who demonstrate passionate ownership of all our efforts. Our philosophy for achieving success is a multifaceted approach to digital marketing, employing a variety of strategies that we continually iterate.
Though we do value experience, we place a much higher value on dedication and ambition. This person wants to professionally develop, assisting the company’s efforts in always applying the most current best practices to ensure success.
These are the qualities we value most in a new Marketing Consultant:
- Strong Desire to Learn and Grow
- Comfortable Communicating
- Success Driven
- Excellent at Multitasking
- Understanding the Big Picture
- Knowing the Audience
This person will also be responsible for myriad expectations:
- Manage multiple digital marketing campaigns for various accounts
- Develop a deep understanding of Reunion's key industries while staying current on new trends
- Communicate regularly with all partners to plan and build upon campaign results and strategies with a strong emphasis on service quality and customer satisfaction
- Build and develop strategies in search engine optimization, content marketing, search engine marketing, social media, online reputation and more
- Work closely with the other teams to share and grow ideas with a concerted focus on personal and company growth and education
- Use various content management systems to manage partner websites with a focus on increasing their sales and success
- Understand and leverage Google Analytics and Google AdWords to leverage data in marketing decision-making with a focus on partner growth
- Ability to be able to respond to client requests & emergencies during hours outside of regular business hours from time to time
- Occasional travel to client locations for in-person meetings
We also ask that this person meet, at minimum, the following qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in customer service, account management, or similar
- Google Analytics and AdWords Certifications is a plus
- Ability to quickly maneuver around the Internet and learn and understand new digital technologies
A little about Reunion Marketing …
Reunion Marketing is a full-service digital marketing company based in Raleigh, North Carolina. Our team uses best-in-industry practices to create successful strategies. We are able to accomplish this thanks to our diverse team of talented people who come from various disciplines: designers, content strategists, writers, marketing consultants, paid search specialists, social media gurus, and more. Everyone at Reunion collaborates to drive our philosophy to help our clients do more than not just win, but dominate.
At Reunion, you’ll fall in love with our culture. We’re a team of movers and shakers and everyone has a vested stake in our growth and the success of our clients. Our core values drive our day-to-day decisions and your hard work won't go unrecognized. Most of all, we always have each others’ backs. We believe it’s this hard work and our dedication to a culture that has allowed the Reunion Marketing team to quickly grow from six employees to a full team of marketing professionals in just over three years.