Reunion Marketing is a Raleigh, NC based digital marketing agency specializing in using data to pinpoint the most significant opportunities for growth for our clients. We are looking for a Social Media Ad Specialist to develop and implement social media ads and strategies for our growing client base. This individual is hungry to learn, highly adaptable, and motivated to succeed.
You’ll create, manage, analyze, and optimize paid media accounts on Facebook-owned properties, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
To Fulfill These Objectives, We’ll Task You With The Following:
- Write, manage and evaluate social media ads on a monthly basis
- Improve, refine, and optimize our social media strategy
- Streamline social media processes
- Manage client social media budgets
- Use data to make decisions about account updates and optimizations
- Write client recommendations each month for our Marketing Consultant team to share with clients
What Gets Your Blood Pumping:
- Unique Social Media Ads/Use Cases
- Data Interpretation
- Data Visualization
- Digital Marketing
- Problem Solving
- Problem Finding
- Efficient Time Management
- Effective Project Management
- Staying Up-to-date with Industry Trends
- A Sponge/Lifelong Learner
- 3+ years social media marketing experience
- Proficient in Facebook Ad Manager
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of or passion for programming/automation is a plus
Are You a Good Fit for Reunion Marketing?
We work in a fast-paced environment that changes at a dynamic rate. Your ability to keep pace and help our company master the ever-changing digital marketing landscape will be key.
What You'll Get:
As a new hire at Reunion, you’ll fall in love with our culture. We’re a team of movers and shakers and everyone has a vested stake in our growth and the success of our clients. Our core values drive our day-to-day decisions and your hard work will never go unrecognized. Most of all, we always have each others’ backs. We believe it’s this hard work and our dedication to a culture that has allowed the Reunion Marketing team to quickly grow from six employees to a full team of marketing professionals in just over three years. Competitive health benefits, competitive salary, agency-wide snack Wednesday, and a convenient-to-everything downtown Raleigh location only add to the allure of this growing digital marketing agency.
Please submit a cover letter and resume for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time