REsurety is a mission-driven organization solving the challenge of resource intermittency for renewable energy. We work in partnership with the world’s leading energy and risk management providers to enable renewable energy consumers and producers to manage the fuel risk of the future: the weather. As a high-growth, profitable company that has already supported over 5,000 MW of clean energy transactions, we are a small team making a big impact! Our culture is open and collaborative. We expect excellence from our team members and reward it with high ownership and flexibility. If you’re a high-achiever with a passion for clean energy, then we look forward to receiving your application.
As an Operations Associate you will execute critical internal business functions and support key initiatives. Specific responsibilities may vary based on experience and interest.
- Execute critical internal business functions, currently including, but not limited to, financial operations
- Manage, track, and improve the delivery of swap data reporting services to customers to ensure their compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Collect and analyze business intelligence data and implement improvements to business processes
- Support key initiatives set by the COO around pressing priorities and work in collaboration with Office Manager on specific projects
- Serve as a liaison between REsurety and vendors
- Bachelor’s degree
- Organized and detail-oriented, with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and quick learner who is motivated to roll up his or her sleeves and figure out how to accomplish a goal
- A passion for driving down the cost of energy from renewable sources
- Success managing accounts payable and/or supporting monthly financial close (bonus points for experience with Sage Intacct and/or MineralTree)
- Experience in a startup and/or growth company environment
- Track record of continuously improving processes and developing efficiencies
- Location: Boston, MA
- Travel: None
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Blue Bikes Gold Membership
REsurety, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.