REsurety is a mission-driven organization solving the challenge of resource intermittency for renewable energy. We work in partnership with the world’s leading energy and risk management providers to enable renewable energy consumers and producers to manage the fuel risk of the future: the weather. As a high-growth, profitable company that has already supported over 5,000 MW of clean energy transactions, we are a small team making a big impact! Our culture is open and collaborative. We expect excellence from our team members and reward it with high ownership and flexibility. If you’re a high-achiever with a passion for clean energy, then we look forward to receiving your application.
As a member of REsurety's Engineering team you will build tools that enable the wind industry to accurately predict value and understand risk. We are looking for an experienced web applications engineer to help us launch a new product in our information services portfolio.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including network protocols.
- Demonstrated design skills and UX best practices- it'd be great to see your portfolio.
- Experience owning the full product lifecycle (requirements, design, development, deployment, maintenance).
- Location: Boston, MA
- Travel: Minimal
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Blue Bikes Gold Membership
REsurety, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.