REsurety is a mission-driven and venture-backed organization focused on solving the challenge of resource intermittency for renewable energy. We work in partnership with some of the world’s leading energy and risk market players to enable renewable energy buyers and sellers to understand and manage the fuel risk of the future: the weather. Having supported over 5,000 MW of renewable energy transactions to date, we are a small team with a big impact! Our culture is open and collaborative. We expect excellence from our team members and reward it with high ownership and flexibility. If you’re a high-achiever with a passion for clean energy, then we look forward to receiving your application.
We are actively seeking a prolific, thoughtful and technically savvy Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for owning the marketing strategy and for developing original, engaging content that drives demand for and awareness of REsurety. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills and is based in the Boston, MA office.
- Own content strategy: Work cross-functionally to generate content concepts and strategies that align with company brand/messaging, lead generation initiatives, and needs of the sales team.
- Manage execution: Own the workflows that are required to support a robust content development engine. Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive lead generation and engagement.
- Manage relationships: Serve as the company’s partner with PR firm as well as internal stakeholders
- Be curious and own outcomes: Measurement and optimization of all marketing programs will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Bring your deep understanding of best practices in channel management, including web, media, social, email, etc.. You know which content and approaches work where and why.
- Cultivate the company’s social media presence (Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) including curating content and writing posts. Regularly report on social media performance, followers and influence.
- 7+ years of direct experience producing technically-focused, engaging content for a technical audience.
- BA/BS or higher in marketing, communications or equivalent.
- Experience creating content for a variety of mediums.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Experience with marketing automation tools
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage multiple priorities
- Experience managing outside resources
- Renewable industry experience is a plus
- Location: Boston, MA
- Travel: Minimal
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Blue Bikes Gold Membership
REsurety, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.