REsurety is a mission-driven organization solving the challenge of resource intermittency for renewable energy. We work in partnership with the world’s leading energy and risk management providers to enable renewable energy consumers and producers to manage the fuel risk of the future: the weather. As a high-growth, profitable company that has already supported over 5,000 MW of clean energy transactions, we are a small team making a big impact! Our culture is open and collaborative. We expect excellence from our team members and reward it with high ownership and flexibility. If you’re a high-achiever with a passion for clean energy, then we look forward to receiving your application.
As a Summer member of the Engineering team, you will help us advance our analytical capabilities through advanced modeling, efficient software architecture, and high-quality implementation.
- Support the analysis and quality control of REsurety’s weather and market risk assessment engine
- Continue the advancement of REsurety’s data analytics and visualization capabilities
- Experience with the R language (secondary preference for MATLAB/Python)
- Knowledge of modeling, simulation, or data science
- Major in computer science, engineering, applied math, geoscience, or a related field
- Applied experience and demonstrated success in wind energy and/or power markets
- A passion for driving down the cost of energy from renewable sources
- Travel: None
- Commitment: Up to 40 hours/week for a 10-week period beginning in June 2020
REsurety, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.