REsurety is a mission-driven and venture-backed organization focused on solving the challenge of resource intermittency for renewable energy. We work in partnership with some of the world’s leading energy and risk market players to enable renewable energy buyers and sellers to understand and manage the fuel risk of the future: the weather. Having supported over 5,000 MW of renewable energy transactions to date, we are a small team with a big impact! Our culture is open and collaborative. We expect excellence from our team members and reward it with high ownership and flexibility. If you’re a high-achiever with a passion for clean energy, then we look forward to receiving your application.
As an Analyst on the Risk & Transaction Analytics team, you will evaluate and structure hedging contracts using meteorological and electricity market data.
- Evaluation and structuring of hedging contracts
- Analyze and understand electricity market, meteorological, and wind & solar power plant data
- Continue the advancement of REsurety’s wind & solar resource assessment capabilities
- Execute quality control checks of data critical to business processes
- Major in atmospheric science, math/physics, engineering, or a related field
- Self-motivated & detail-oriented: capable of executing complex analyses with little oversight
- Proven analytical ability
- A passion for driving down the cost of energy from renewable sources
- Experience with wind & solar resource assessment techniques and power markets (1-3 years)
- Experience with wind and solar industry tools (Windographer, WAsP, PVsyst, etc.) (1-3 years)
- Proficiency with the R language (secondary preference for MATLAB/Python)
- Location: Boston, MA
- Travel: Minimal
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Blue Bikes Gold Membership
REsurety, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.