ResultStack – Who We Are
We are a systems engineering team with members from a variety of professional backgrounds who are united in a quest to deliver enterprise-class solutions to our clients. This includes building scalable, secure, consumer-facing web and mobile apps for a variety of audiences and business needs.
Our process is simple – we work in close collaboration with our clients to create solutions that address their unique challenges. We work with our clients, not as an implementation vendor, but as a strategic partner. We seek to understand their needs, call upon our unique experiences and prescribe solutions that address their strategic goals.
What We're Looking For
You engineer systems. You understand that complexity is easy and simplicity is hard - and chose to do the hard things. Clean and efficient code is important to you. You want to build things that have meaning and take on big challenges.
You see the whole picture. You know how to architect systems - and that systems are more than just technical requirement. You understand how to build people, solutions, and engage with clients. You have lead a team to accomplish more than it's individual contributors.
You want to build. You lead the team, but not from a distance. You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and working alongside the team. You're willing to do the hard work no one else wants to.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You understand that no plan survives first contact with the enemy and see each new challenge through to the end. You choose action over inaction. You take calculated risks and can communicate the potential risks and outcomes.
You are passionate about building great software. Quality is very important to you. You understand the value of testing: unit tests, automated testing, performance testing.
You understand the responsibility that comes with building consumer facing applications – either as part of a team team or by yourself - and are excited by the opportunity to create systems that consumers use and depend on.
You understand software development, not just tool xyz or framework foo. Your experience extends into many tools and frameworks and are always experimenting with the latest tech to see how it can help you solve new problems. While you have a wide range of exposure to frameworks and tools, once you find The (latest) One, you dive in and become an expert.
You think in terms of scale. Once you make it work, you think about how it'll work at scale: what happens when there are 100 users? 10,000 users? 1,000,000 users? Make it work, make it right.
- Must have at least 4 years enterprise-class project development experience.
- Prefer 2 years as an architect or team lead.
- Reports directly to the CEO.
- Pride yourself on being a hands-on manager.
- Welcome the challenge to continually improve.
- Must be self-motivated, results driven, able to handle multiple tasks in a time-sensitive environment, flexible, willingness to understand the business, and possesses proven organizational and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high desire to work with an innovative team.
- Strategic thinker who has a solid understanding of how to formulate business strategies that underpin business objectives.
- Able to "make the case," leveraging strategic skills, to gain support and build coalitions that bridge silos and unify the organization.
- Professional, articulate person who can collaborate efficiently in a cross functional team.
- Accustomed to working independently and executing perfectly, attending to details and aiming for excellence.
- Experience consulting with clients - either on the side or as a part of your job responsibilities.
- Experience developing consumer-facing software.
- Experience working on large scale applications.
- Cloud development and architecture with AWS or Azure.
- Application performance optimization and tuning best practices.
- Application security best practices.
- Frontend development such as Angular (1.x/2+), React, Ember, etc.
- Back-end development such as Node.js, .NET (C#), etc.
- Responsive design with CSS or CSS frameworks.
- Design frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
- Automating testing, integration, deployments, monitoring.
Available as a remote position.