We’re looking for a UI/UX Designer with demonstrable experience working with a team to build consumer-facing website and mobile applications. The perfect candidate will thrive at all phases of the process -- from planning directly with clients and stakeholders, to designing with an eye for existing standards, to wire-framing, to prototyping ... through to the final hand off to developers.
- Experience consulting with clients – either on the side or part of your job responsibilities
- Experience developing consumer-facing application interfaces and user experiences for web and mobile
- Experience working as a member of a team
- Experience interpreting brands and integrating brand standards into design decisions
- Expertise with graphic design programs (Photoshop, Sketch, etc) and prototyping tools (experience with Marvel and/or InVision a plus)
- Must have strong customer-service orientation, good organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Available as a part-time or full-time position. Available as a remote position.
- Review of design portfolio, with examples of consumer-facing interfaces, required.
Who is ResultStack
We are a team of engineers, designers and thought leaders from a variety of backgrounds, united in a common quest to deliver innovative, custom technology solutions to our clients. We work with our clients not as an implementation vendor, but as a strategic partner to understand the project needs and call upon our unique experiences to prescribe solutions that address strategic goals. We are ResultStack.