Restless Bandit (funny name, we know!) was founded by the team who created Bright (acquired by LinkedIn). We are a rapidly growing company that matches healthcare professionals to great jobs. Healthcare is the only recession proof job market, and the demand for nurses, allied health, and physicians is soaring. We’re here to match these qualified candidates to great opportunities.
Your job is to inform these great candidates that our customers have open positions that fit their skills. We’ll do the matching part. You need to get the message to the candidates.
As Restless Bandit’s Performance Marketing Manager you will create, manage and own:
- PPC platforms including Google AdWords, paid search, display, video and app campaigns, including audience targeting, keyword research and selection, and ad group structuring
- Paid Social (Facebook, Reddit, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap, etc)
- Landing pages including testing and optimization
and you will:
- Manage the strategy, execution and ROAS of online marketing campaigns, including campaign setup, creative testing, reporting, analysis, and optimization
- Explore new marketing channels to implement and test in order to drive growth
- Launch and test retargeting strategies to maximize full-funnel performance
- A/B test the crap out of your hypotheses
- In San Francisco, full time. In office.
- Massively fast. Self-starter. Quick iterator. Fails quickly, gets up, and keeps going
- 5+ years experience in performance marketing across social and search
- You've built a performance marketing program from its early days and/or are excited to do so
- You're an expert in online marketing and stay on top of the latest trends, technologies & developments
- You are relentlessly resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen
- You have excellent quantitative and analytics skills. You love data and are good at driving cross-platform learnings & efficiencies
- You have a passion for optimizing processes
- Experience marketing into social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc)
- Detailed understanding of core advertising platforms: SEM, Display, Video, Mobile, Social and Retargeting
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel / pivot tables
- Adwords Certification
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- A bachelor's degree or higher
This is gonna be fun!