We are looking for a team of Personal Support Workers willing to work weekends, evenings and nights for a Long Term Care Home.
We are hiring for Temporary Full-Time Positions.
Cedarvale Terrace Long Term Care Home is located in Toronto steps from St Clair West subway station. We are recruiting for dedicated, hard-working, energetic, and flexible staff that want to make a positive difference in providing care to seniors in their Home.
- Provides care to residents following a plan of care
- Supports, observes and reports resident health findings to unit supervisors or registered staff
- Comply with legislation and home requirements
- Completes resident records accurately
- PSW's must have a certificate and be willing to work all three shifts (days, evenings and nights)
- 2 Step TB test before hire
- Vulnerable Sector Police Check completed within the last 6 months
- Experience in Long Term Care is required, with additional GPA training is preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have flexible availability, including weekends.
- Computer literate and able to work on iPod /iPad for documentation
- Be curious and a continuous learner
WHY WORK FOR US?
Because we want to "Make Every Moment Matter" to you, our residents, our teams in our Homes and Communities.
We make the difference … pioneering services for individuals in a caring community
Creating communities where people of all ages achieve all they can be
Efficient Use of Resources