Title: RPA Blueprism
Duration: One year assignment with extension
Location: North Chicago, Illinois
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 4-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts. Generally supports commodity or generic/unspecified skills, such as Application Support, Business Analyst, Compliance Consulting, Datawarehousing, Domaine SME, SCM Planning Consultant, Sharepoint BSA, Sr. Business Analyst, SQL, PL/SQL and Unix. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager.
Function Specific for Automation and AI BSA Role:
- Has proven experience as a BSA on multiple cross-functional projects that have been deployed to production
- Has written requirements in an Agile / Scrum delivery model
- Has working understanding of Agile / Scrum delivery model
- Has working understanding of full SDLC processes
- Has demonstrated experience with RPA
- Has written requirements for RPA solutions (RPA platform is not important, however BluePrism would be preferred)
- Has working understanding of Machine Learning
- Does not mean that they have to have coding experience in machine learning, or that they have written requirements for machine learning, however it is required that they understand the high level concepts of what machine learning is and how it operates
- Understands life sciences validation
- Has written test scripts and is familiar with the software testing process
- Is comfortable with working in an environment where we must develop custom solutions
- Is creative in their solution's to partner with the lead BSC of the program (Manager of the work)
- Years of experience/education/certifications required: 4-7 years - Bachelors Degree
- What are the top 3 skills/requirements this person should have?
- Life Science experience (bonus) / Validation experience
- Machine Learning
- Test Scripts (bonus)
- Develop custom solutions.