- Collaborate with developers, integrators, and business partners for system enhancements and upgrades of MS-Dynamics 365 platform
- Diagnoses and resolves technical problems, prevents problem escalation and provides solution tracking on MS Dynamics 365 platform
- Update/define and implement security and user access management policies/governance
- Lead MS Dynamics 365 platform performance optimization, environment and disaster Recovery management
- Participate in defining and implementing the overall standards for MS-Dynamics 365 solution
- Research, recommend, deploy, and maintain additional MS-Dynamics 365 third-party add-ons, software or services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
- Technical background (software development/engineering, systems administration, testing/QA, technical management) and solid foundational knowledge of modern system design principles
- 5+ years of IT experience
- 3+ years of Microsoft Dynamics 365 platforms management experience
- Experience with configuring Microsoft Dynamics CRM including security, organizations and business units entities, forms, workflows, reports, customizations, and integrations
- Knowledge of relational database concepts and design, with experience in SQL Server and SSRS
- Self-starter with results oriented, proactive management approach
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Ability to work effectively with remote teams from different countries, as well as the