Greetings fro R-E-S
Our client in Cincinnati OH is looking for Oracle SCM Consultant
Role: - Oracle SCM Technofunctiona
Work Location: Cincinnati OH
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: 3-7 years of experience (2 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
1) Looking for a candidate having some years of experience as Oracle ERP SCM techno-functional consultant. Further candidate must have worked on multiple complex Oracle SCM implementation
2) Good functional knowledge in SCM modules like Inventory, OM, PO, BOM, WIP. Additionally candidate should have technical knowledge in Oracle EBS Interfaces and backend tables
3) Strong ability to coordinate across multiple teams to drive results within approved budget and timelines is a must. Also should be knowledgeable in Agile methodology
Rapid External Solutions
"Where speed, talent, and efficiency converge."
Ofc: 678.685.8760 | Fax: +1.888.516.4305