Hartford, CT Area
- Architect the JDE Service solution based on requirements definition from global locations in coordination with the business core team lead and outsourced development partner
- Own and govern the overall technical solution in JDE
- Strong management of internal and external offshore functional development teams
- Lead functional evaluations for future improvements or upgrades.
- Review and approve functional specifications and pass on to the development teams.
- Review and approve technical specifications from the development teams.
- Perform functional testing and validation of development deliveries
- Work with development teams to debug issues and follow the data through the logic to determine the real corrections needed.
- Must be willing to manage as well as get involved in the full details to ensure the design, delivery and support of this function meets the Otis business requirements.
- Perform analysis on data trends within solution to understand any issue trends and required resolutions
- Audit final data conversions for JDE deployments to new locations
- Perform go-live readiness audits for deployment projects
- Demo the JDE functional solution to new and existing sites on JDE
- Work with development and OATS team to establish and maintain regression test scripts
- Work with UPK team to create effective user training
- Proven experience in deploying and supporting the financial, manufacturing and/or service modules within JD Edwards
- Real JDE experience in setting up and configuration the system, data models and JDE integration, deployment experience in working with business sites and testing out and validating the readiness of the system, data, and the business preparedness for determining go live timing.
- Experience with implementing, upgrading, and deploying JD Edwards
- Excellent organizational, time management and customer service skills
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Understanding of the setup and configurations within the Service / Finance modules preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in working with JDE ERP
- Experience with managing offshore developers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to conduct presentations to large organizations, as well as to executive and upper management teams.
- Ace Knowledge is preferred, with attention to detail and quality of work product.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
BS Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance or other related field