Greetings from R-E-S
Role: Senior Application Consultant- SAP VC
Work Location: Phoenix AZ
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 6-8 years of experience (2 years minimum relevant experience) Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Good Communication both written and verbal for problem resolution and have Leadership quality with customer relationship skill
Willingess to travel on short term
Contributes to requirement gathering and deployment of best practices for business process and propose solutions
Strong project management skills including time management, organizational, data management/analysis and multi-tasking skills and manage multiple projects in a cross-divisional and cross-functional environment.
Ability to work with teams that are geographically distributed and work across different time zones
Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within the organization on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
Experience in application support preferably including HP Service Manager Experience and Testing tool like HP Application Lifecycle Management (HP ALM);
1. Should know Variant Configuration Classification (Class type 300 , 200)
2. Should know VC master data like Characteristics - Values , configuration Profiles , Super BOM, Super Routs, Pricing conditions,
3. Should be able to write all dependencies like Precondition, selection condition, procedures, constraints .
4. Should know MTO VC strategies
5. Should know basic PP and SD master data and business processes
6. Should know VC integration to all other modules like PP-SD-MM
7. Should know a bit of Engineering Change Management