We are looking for a Front-end Engineer to build the user-facing elements of Replicated’s on-premise delivery platform, and the ecosystem of additional tools around it. While contributing to every stage of their evolution, your objective will be to optimize these interfaces for user experience, performance, and stability.
We help software companies serve the needs of enterprise customers. Our mission is to shift the landscape of enterprise software, helping organizations of all sizes modernize their application architecture and management. Our tools enable vendors to efficiently ship and manage on-premise, self-hosted versions of their software. These products have had great momentum in the market, attracting customers like HashiCorp, CircleCI, Gradle, and many others. Half of the Fortune 100 deploy applications using our platform.
What you’ll do:
- Work with designers and back-end engineers from prototype to production
- Build web-based user interfaces for our vendor dashboards, on-premise customer dashboards, open source tools, marketing pages, and more
- Optimize code for performance and stability
- Mentor and be mentored
You should have:
- 2-5 years of professional development experience
- Excellent technical communication skills
Other things we’re looking for:
- Strong, well reasoned opinions on technology
- Open source contributions (code, bug reports, community support)
- Back-end development experience
- SQL skills
- Graphic design experience
Replicated is committed to cultivating an efficient, respectful workplace. We provide strong health and dental benefits, mandatory vacation, and are eager to advance the skills and careers of our employees. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and we work to make sure that all team members have an equal opportunity to succeed.