Replicated is making it easy for cloud based SaaS vendors to ship on-premise, self-hosted versions of their software. Our mission is to improve enterprise software and help software companies of all sizes focus on building their products. We are a Series-A stage startup based in Los Angeles with great customers including Travis CI, npm, Code Climate, Sysdig, Circle CI and many others.
The Build and Release Engineer will own the design and implementation of automation tests, delivery pipelines, and release processes at Replicated, with the goal of increasing both quality and velocity of Replicated’s on-prem delivery platform releases. You would be a key part of an experienced engineering team that is solving interesting problems and developing world-class software. Our tech stack is very modern so we don’t expect you to know everything, but a willingness to learn and adapt is definitely a key quality for this role.
Replicated is committed to cultivating an efficient, respectful workplace where all our employees can contribute and advance their careers. We provide strong health and dental benefits, mandatory vacation and are eager to advance the skills and careers of our employees. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and we work to make sure that all applicants have an equal opportunity to succeed at Replicated.
In this role you will:
- Own design and implementation of release infrastructure and processes at Replicated
- Contribute to a suite of automation tests with the goal of increasing coverage while decreasing redundancy and unnecessary testing
- Enable team to continue shipping a high quality product at high velocity by building tools to enable everyone to contribute high-value automated testing at every stage of a release
- Prioritize elimination of technical debt by identifying high value, low cost tests and addressing areas with flaky coverage
- Own the core of our automated CI/CD pipeline to ensure confidence in delivery as the team and product scales
- Guide and mentor members of the Engineering and QA teams
Tech you’ll be working with:
- 1+ years experience using at least one CI/CD platform, like Jenkins, CircleCI or TravisCI
- 1+ years experience using at least one infrastructure automation tool like Ansible, Chef, Salt
- Passion for working with engineers and empowering teams to ship software